Making a Referral to Kingston Carers' Network
Thank you for your interest in Kingston Carers’ Network, we hope you found our information useful. In order to register with Kingston Carers’ Network and receive our newsletters and access our services, we ask that you complete our referral form. This enables us to understand a little more about your caring situation and ensure you receive the support and/or services you require.
We offer carers a range of services including the following:
- Advice on a wide range of issues including benefits, allowances and carers’ rights
- Help to access benefits including appeals
- Advocacy to access services and support
- Emotional support
- Support groups and meetings
- Regular newsletters and bulletins
- Support to have your say
- Social activities and outings
- Consultation with carers
- Complementary therapies
- Wellbeing project to support carers looking for work, training or education opportunities
- Young Carers Project
Once we have received your referral form, you will be allocated to a Carers Support Worker the following Tuesday and they will contact you to arrange a meeting to see if there is anything that we can support you with.
Depending upon the current workload and urgency of each case, we will contact you within 1-3 weeks of your referral
You may make a referral on behalf of another person, but you need to ask their permission before you do so.