Volunteer with us
Provide fortnightly one-to-one support to a young carer
Lend a hand behind the scenes at our friendly office
Young Carers' Activities
Help out at our youth clubs, outings and activities for young carers
Lend a hand at our activities and outings for adult carers
Provide one-to-one counselling support for adult carers
People volunteer with us for a number of reasons, but they all have one thing in common: by giving their time they are helping to improve the lives of carers in Kingston. A carer is someone who is providing support, unpaid, to a friend or relative who has a disability, long term illness, mental health problem or substance misuse issue.
How can I help?
Volunteer recruitment is currently on pause until further notice. A number of our current volunteers are available to support carers with food shopping and befriending. Email email@example.com for more information.
Flexible 'ad hoc' opportunities:
- Young Carers' Activity Enabler (school holidays) - help urgently required
- Mail Out Volunteer
- Wellbeing Outings Volunteer
- Mentor for Young Carers - click to download the Mentor Role Description - November 2019 and Mentor Application Form
- Young Carers' Activity Enabler - Monday After-School Club - New Malden
- Young Carers' Activity Enabler - Tuesday After-School Club - Chessington
- Young Carers' Activity Enabler - Wednesday Evening Youth Club - New Malden - position filled at present
- Admin Support Volunteer - Tolworth - position filled at present
- Social Media Volunteer - Tolworth - position filled at present
- Archivist Volunteer - Tolworth - position filled at present
- Counsellor - placements available for students, waiting list in operation
For more information, please contact Lyndsey on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 3375 8226.
At Kingston Carers’ Network we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults. We expect all volunteers to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and background checks will be undertaken before any role is offered.